Wild Coconut Wear
Wool Interlock Short WEGGINGS -Size SL
- Size Small Long
- Sewn in wet zone doubler
- Short inseam with 2.5" inseam
- Hand dyed 97% organic merino wool, 3% spandex interlock, felted to a perfect weight for softness, durability and stretch
- Yoga waist for comfort
- Scooped belly that maximizes comfort
- Sewn with soft, fluffy nylon thread for comfort
- Unisex styling and sizing
- Very slim fit
- Keep in mind that weggings should fit snug on your little one and you may need to tug and pull to put it on initially. The wool will stretch over time and grow with your baby.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Compliant
Wool is naturally antibacterial from the lanolin in it that neutralizes urine, eliminating the smell. It’s also both moisture resistant and absorbent. Did you know that wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, and then adsorbs up to 30% of its weight before feeling damp to the touch? While it’s doing all of that it’s also extremely breathable, which allows your little one's skin to stay happy and reduces rashes/redness. Our woolies are used for cloth diaper covers for day and night, toddler pants and extra moisture protection when using disposable diapers.
Our woolies are handmade and hand dyed in our small studio in the USA. We offer various styles so you can find the perfect fit for your little one. All styles come with a scooped belly that maximizes comfort for baby. We use 97% wool 3% spandex blend interlock. We have found this to be the best combination of durability, thickness, softness, and stretch. All of our styles are pull on for easy and quick diaper changes and closure/elastic free for maximum comfort for baby.
Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child prior to ordering. Due to the intimate nature of the product, an exchange is only available on flawed products and within 7 days of receipt.
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax at checkout