Wild Coconut Wear
Wool Interlock Soaker -97/3 Merino/Spandex- Feelin' Crabby- Size Medium Long
- Size Medium Long
- Hand dyed 97% organic merino wool, 3% spandex interlock, felted to a perfect weight for softness, durability and stretch
- Machine embroidered with "feelin' crabby" design on the backside
- Yoga waist for comfort
- Double layer with a sewn in wetzone doubler
- Scooped belly that maximizes comfort
- Sewn with soft, fluffy nylon thread for comfort
- Unisex styling and sizing
- Very slim fit
- Keep in mind that soakers should fit snug on your little one and you may need to tug and pull to put it on initially. The wool will stretch over time and grow with your baby.
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax in checkout. Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child prior to ordering. Due to the intimate nature of the product, exchange is only available on flawed product and within 7 days of receipt.
More about WCW woolies:
Wool is naturally antibacterial from the lanolin in it that neutralizes urine, eliminating the smell. It’s also both moisture resistant and absorbent. Did you know that wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, and then adsorbs up to 30% of it’s weight before feeling damp to the touch? While it’s doing all of that it’s also extremely breathable, which allows your little ones skin to stay happy and reduces rashes/redness. Our woolies are used for cloth diaper covers for day and night, toddler pants and extra moisture protection when using disposable diapers.