Wild Coconut Wear
Wool Interlock Short Skinnies- Size 6-12 months
- Size down for a more fitted/leggings look
- 97% organic merino wool, 3% spandex interlock, felted to a perfect weight for softness, durability and stretch
- Hand dyed LWI (low water immersion) style in shades of blues and purples with solid waist
- Yoga waist for comfort
- Short length with an inseam of 2.5"
- Scooped belly that maximizes comfort
- Sewn with soft, fluffy nylon thread for comfort
- Unisex styling and sizing
- Slim fit
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax in checkout. Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child prior to ordering. Due to the intimate nature of the product, exchange is only available on flawed product and within 7 days of receipt.
More about WCW woolies:
Wool is naturally antibacterial from the lanolin in it that neutralizes urine, eliminating the smell. It’s also both moisture resistant and absorbent. Did you know that wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, and then adsorbs up to 30% of it’s weight before feeling damp to the touch? While it’s doing all of that it’s also extremely breathable, which allows your little ones skin to stay happy and reduces rashes/redness. Our woolies are used for cloth diaper covers for day and night, toddler pants and extra moisture protection when using disposable diapers.
Our woolies are handmade and hand dyed in our small studio in USA. We offer various styles so you can find the perfect fit for your little one. All styles come with a scooped belly that maximises comfort for baby. We use 97% wool 3% spandex blend interlock. We have found this to be the best combination of durability, thickness, softness and stretch. All of our styles are pull on for easy and quick diaper changes and closure/elastic free for maximum comfort for baby.