Wild Coconut Wear
Wool Interlock Single Layer Soaker- Size Medium Long
- Size ML
- 97% organic merino wool, 3% spandex interlock, felted to a perfect weight for softness, durability and stretch
- Hand dyed LWI (low water immersion) style in shades of navy, pink, blue and purple with solid waist/cuffs
- Yoga waist for comfort
- Single layer (no wetzone doubler)
- Scooped belly that maximizes comfort
- Sewn with soft, fluffy nylon thread for comfort
- Unisex styling and sizing
- Very sllim fit
- CPSC Compliant
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax in checkout. Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child prior to ordering. Due to the intimate nature of the product, exchange is only available on flawed product and within 7 days of receipt.
More about WCW woolies:
Wool is naturally antibacterial from the lanolin in it that neutralizes urine, eliminating the smell. It’s also both moisture resistant and absorbent. Did you know that wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, and then adsorbs up to 30% of it’s weight before feeling damp to the touch? While it’s doing all of that it’s also extremely breathable, which allows your little ones skin to stay happy and reduces rashes/redness. Our woolies are used for cloth diaper covers for day and night, toddler pants and extra moisture protection when using disposable diapers.