How Stockings Work
First of all, welcome to Wild Coconut Wear! We are excited to have you here!
- Our ready to ship (RTS) products generally stock at 2:30PM Eastern most Fridays, however, we often do surprise stockings. Please be sure to follow our business page on Facebook and join
our wonderful chat group in order to keep up to tabs on the latest. Our wonderful "Coconuts" help give lots of stalking tips, woolie advice, and welcome new members with open arms; please join us!
- Items will stock in both the "Shop Now" collection and in the specific collection in which they are labeled (Wool, Bamboo, etc). Items will automatically appear at stocking time (you must refresh the page). Because it is an automated system, it may not happen EXACTLY at the specified time- don't give up though- keep refreshing until they pop up!
- If there is a specific item that you are going for, go to the specific collection in which the item falls (wool, bamboo, etc) and refresh, refresh, refresh once stocking time gets close! Sometimes sorting by new to old can help find the item you are looking for.
- Find your item and as quickly as you can, cart it, and check out. The check out screen will allow you to pay with Amazon Pay, ShopPay, Sezzle or credit card.
- Please note that multiple people can cart an item but the first to check out is the one who gets the item.
- If there are multiple items that you would like to purchase, you can continue shopping after your most desired is purchased. You will be charged shipping for each additional purchase but will be refunded (please note that this excludes large blankets)
- Good luck! If you're still feeling confused, remember to join us in our chat group!
How Wool Preorders Work
- You get to pick the inseam, cuff style, and color (from the stocked choices), but the rise/waist stay the same. They are all basic pieces that we offer in solids-- weggings, joggers, loungers, skinnies, bummies and, soakers. You can add a few additions such as pockets or footies to select styles. Choose your length- short, board short, capri or full length. You can ADD up to 2" extra inseam (at additional cost) to any piece.
- So this means…
"I have a tall skinny kid… needs the waist and rise of a size 2 joggers, but the inseam of a 3" Great, order the size 2 joggers and add your extra inches.
"I have a short fat kid, who needs the waist and rise of a 6-12 month loungers, but the inseam of a 3-6 month!" Great, order the 3-6 month *short loungers* and add your extra inches.
"Wait… joggers and loungers, but I wanted weggings longer or shorter!" Same ideas as outlined above, just substitute the words weggings or shweggings. ;)
- We then take that order and dye it and CUT IT. NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED AFTER SUBMISSION. (For real, it gets confusing and then we end up with the wrong sizes and colors and tags… please.)
- Your order will be finished and shipped by the end of the month unless you're notified otherwise
- These are custom items and are not refundable unless there was an error on our part